· By Carl Pronti
Vol. 11 Teresa Venet
Teresa is a self-confessed "cleaning obsessed Sydney mother".
She has over 13,000 followers on her Instagram account, where she shares incredible content from the healthy food she likes to cook to her home styling tips.
Hi Teresa! This series is called The Mess Makers. How do you and your family make mess?
It’s honestly not that hard for our house to become a mess. With a teenager and a 6 year old things rarely stay in their place. Then there’s me who is always reorganising something and creating an abundance of mess which doing so.
Do you have a cleaning/organising hack you’d like to share?
Clean and organise regularly so it doesn’t become a major job when you decide to do it.
Now tell us 5 facts about yourself, GO!
Five facts…ok here we go!!
1. I like things organised my way. My husband and teenage son will organise things and I’ll go back and redo it lol. I also love a good DIY project.
2. I love cooking but I am a very fussy eater.
3. I cannot sleep without having the tv, a movie or music on in the background. My iPad or mobile phone tends to be no more than a metre or two way from me either playing something on Netflix or playing music.
4. I cannot swim and I hate deep water, which is perfect for my husband as he has a boat and other water sport items.
5. I have been with my husband for 18years (married for 16years).
We’ve seen all your wonderful healthy recipes on your feed. What is your favourite “go to” recipe and why?
I have so many deliciously healthy recipes. My go to will be a salad of some kind. I’ll add one of my favourites for spring/summer below.
You win friends with this salad
Baby Spinach, strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese, red onion, walnuts and a drizzle on olive oil
What is your favourite product from the CleanHQ range and why?
Our bathrooms, laundry & kitchen have these products permanently, ready for when I need to clean.
What is your favourite room/favourite area in your home?
Our dining room is my favourite room of the house. We spent so much time in that room with all our loved ones.
What has been the most difficult part of getting to where you are today?
It would have to be need to have time and patience
Share something you are looking forward to in 2022.
We are actually welcoming a new family member in 2022, which we are all excited for.