Cleanie Awards Terms & Conditions
2023 Cleanie Awards
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The promoter is CleanHQ, a division of Instyle Ventures ABN 40 141 836 679 whose registered address is 5/73 Beauchamp Rd, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019 Australia.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Employees of Instyle Ventures and their immediate family members, and any agencies connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The promotional period commences on 1 September 2023 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 30 September 2023.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- There are ten (10) prizes of a $50 CleanHQ Voucher.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter, entrants must complete the 2023 Cleanie Awards Voting Ballot including their contact details and tell us in their own words “What is your favourite cleaning product and why?” and submit the survey as instructed.
- Entrants will not automatically be subscribed to CleanHQ's mailing list, however will receive the results of the 2023 Cleanie Awards via email at the conclusion of the voting.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s registered address.
- Winners will be announced 11 October 2023.
- The ten (10) winners as deemed by the judges will be notified by email using contact details provided in their entry within 10 working days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 3 months of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Total prize pool is valued at A$500 RRP. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
Thank you for participating!